- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Optional topping suggestions:
- Lucuma Almond Butter
- Maple syrup
- Bananas or favorite fruit
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut shreds
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden
- Serve warm with maple syrup, cover with Lucuma Almond Butter, and all your rest of your toppings.