- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Cacao & Hazelnut Butter
Optional topping suggestions:
- Cacao nibs
- Crushed nuts
- To a small mixing bowl add the maple syrup, salt, and vanilla and whisk to combine. Add in coconut milk a little bit at a time, and whisk until homogeneous.
- Add chia seeds and whisk once more to combine.
- Set aside half of your chia mixture.
- In a small cup, whisk together the Cacao Hazelnut Butter and the remaining coconut milk until a smooth paste has formed.
- Add this mixture into one of the previous preparations and stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight both the plain and chocolate preparations until set, at least 3-5 hours. It will have a pudding-like consistency when it's ready.
- When you're ready to serve, place the coconut pudding into your Serve chilled. Layer the coconut and cacao mixtures, finishing with the cacao. Top with cacao nibs or your crunchy topping of choice!
Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 4-5 days, though best when fresh.