- 12 Medjool dates, soaked in hot water to soften (drain before using)
- ⅔ cup Cacao Hazelnut Butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (optional but recommended) — can also add any other superfood powders you like!
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Flax seeds, blitzed in a blender and/or cacao powder
- Add the soaked Medjool dates to the blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary.
- Add the almond flour, Cacao Hazelnut Butter, cacao powder, maca powder, and sea salt.
- Blend until completely combined and smooth, using the tamper to make sure everything is incorporated and scraping down the sides as necessary
- Use a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon to make tablespoon-sized balls. Roll into a ball between your hands.
- Place the powder flax seeds or cacao powder on a plate, and roll each ball in the mixture.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.